Careers & Oppotunities
Are you looking for an opportunity with fashion design label? IZAVEL VARELA is building a first-class team and we are currently looking for Design, Marketing, Public Relations and Merchandise Interns. These positions are perfect for those who are looking for fashion opportunity. Luxury women fashion label IZAVEL VARELA is an emerging fashion label based in New York City. We design beautifully tailored clothing for the professional working women while focusing on sustainability and the use of eco-friendly fabrics. We inspire women to feel confident in what they are wearing and to be a part of the green movement. IZAVEL VARELA is seeking a few interns who are creative and motivated individuals that have passions for fashion (women's wear) to join the team
- Public Relations/Marketing
- Creative Services (Web/Styling/Editorial)
- Customer Services
- Fashion Blogging/Social Media
- Information Technology
As an IZAVEL VARELA intern, you must be dependable and have the availability to work when needed. This is a very hand on position, selected individuals must be reliable, eager, multi-faceted, highly organized, motivated and detail-oriented.
10 to 15+ years of experience in sewing Womenswear and Menswear clothing
- Must be committed to work as needed
- Must be highly organized and detailed oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Ambitious, team player, independent, positive fun, outgoing and open-minded
- Great attitude and enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Self-starter and resourceful ( No Hand Holders), extremply hungry and ambitious punctual and accountable
- Excellent at meeting deadlines
- Must have a great eye for details and be a creative thinker and problem solver
The jobs interns will fill but not limited to are runing errands: from dropping things off to clients, assisting in sewing, developing ideas for new products to sell online, cold calling stores, working with designer on new collections, researching competitions, grants, manufacturers, working with sewers/pattern-makers. networking events.
For more information, please email us your resume at email@example.com. Serious inquiries only.
Our company IZAVEL VARELA Inc. is looking to hire several sample sewers to produce our custom garments and help in alterations for men and women. We are a company based in New York City creating made-to-measure eco-friendly clothing for women.
- 10 to 15+ years of experience in sewing Womenswear and Menswear clothing
- Must know how to hand drape, press and handstitch
- Understand patternmakers
- Understand basic alterations
- Work closely with designer to ensure the best fit and finishing for the garment.
- Experience in sewing with high-end garments such as clothing from Saks, Bergdorfs, etc…
To apply, please fill out the form below and/or send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Serious inquiries only.